Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Virtual Field Trips
GPS and GIS
eField Trip Sources
New Project Posts
RSS and Listservs
21st Century Skills
Books Go Global
Braids Around the Globe
Connected Classroom Ning
Courtyard Field Guide
Flatclassroom Sounding Board
Global Sun Temperature
Life Round Here
Online Literature Circles
Our City Podcast
Read Around the Planet
Room with a View
The Reading Connection
Virtual Earth and Space
Voices of the World
Xtreme Learning Ning
How do you find collaborative projects and partners?
How can you extend your connections to a global level?
Our Project Partners
View Larger Map
Sources for Collaborative Projects and Partners
- Original virtual meeting place where
educators, students, parents and community members can collaborate, interact, develop, publish and discover learning resources.
Friendship Through Education
- A consortium of organizations committed to creating opportunities that facilitate interactions between youth worldwide.
– Calendar of 2006-07 planned online projects.
The Journey North
– A global study of wildlife migration and seasonal change.
VC K20 Initiative
– Searchable list of collaborative projects through Internet2 K20Initiative.
Center for Interactive Learning
- A Collaboration center for posting projects and finding partners.
Discovery Educator Network
– Online network of educators, project collaborations and resources.
The Connected Classroom
- Find homegrown projects designed by teachers for teachers or locate projects and partners from around the world
Taking IT Global
Additional Collaborative Project Opportunities
– Help plan the route for a flight across America in 2008
The National Math Trail
- A project for students to discover and share the math that exists in their own environments
My Educator Networks for Developing Global Projects and Partnerships
View my page on //Classroom 2.0//
View my page on //TechnospudProjects//
Visit //The Global Education Collaborative//
SIGIVC International Committee Wiki
- a group ccreted to promote and assist ISTE members to collabborate with international locations All users are encouraged to help add to the wiki with contact information for partners, examples of best practice and project ideas.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"